Thursday, February 5, 2009

Finally....

I'm overly excited today...Tony FINALLY got a call for a job interview. He has been laid off since November 14th...which has made it a long 3 months. They seemed very interested in him, so hopefully, next week I'll be blogging about him going back to work!!!!!!!

Last night, I took my mom to see Celine Dion at the Scottrade Center. Man, I never in a million years expected to see so many people there. I would guess that it was almost sold out!! Much to my surprise, it wasn't a bad concert. I could have went to much worse. Most of her songs are played on the radio, so I knew some of the older ones. What baffled me is that she went on for 3 hours with no intermission. And wore stiletto heels through the whole concert. Overall, we had a good time. Its always nice to have some quality girl time with the momma. The opening act, Gordie Brown, was great. He is a comedian/impressionist. We laughed so hard...I wanted him to keep going. I will definitely watch him again!! Here is a clip from when he was on Letterman.

No comments:

Post a Comment