Friday, January 30, 2009

Not Good Enough

So I was told that my previous blog is cheating and I need to post more. Just because I am looking to kill some time, I'll comply with the request.

Tonight I'm going to try my hand at a hobby many women are involved in...scrapbooking. I've always wanted to try it - although I'm not the most creative person in the world. I can be...but not when it involves patience. I'm also the queen of starting projects and never finishing them. I'm hoping that will change, but somehow I highly doubt it.

One of my resolutions for this year was to find a hobby that I enjoyed that didn't involve drinking. One of my favorite hobby's is playing darts, but for some reason, I just don't shoot well unless there is alcohol involved. Also, since Tony and I are quitting smoking this year, it would be a good time to find something to keep us out of bars so that we won't be tempted.

We will see how this goes...I wanted a cheap hobby, but after thinking about it, I really don't think there is such a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment