Thursday, January 29, 2009

2 Minute Thought of the Day

So, a certain someone said that I need to post more regularly on my blog. Even if it is only a two minute thought of the day. So, at your request here it is...

Bear with me, I've been up since 3 am and those that know me well, know that I am not a morning person. My brain cannot function that early or for the rest of the day for that matter. Which brings me to my 2 minute thought...I got 5 hours of sleep last night. Much more than some nights when I go to bed at 2 am and have to get up at 6:30 or 7. Why is getting 5 hours of sleep and getting up earlier such a problem for me?? I am going to have to leave soon to go home and take a nap just to get through the rest of my day. I don't normally need to do this.

Aside from the lack of sleep, I have dart league tonight, and I also have to get some pictures ready for scrapbooking with Rachel tomorrow evening. Why is it such a hard decision for me to decide what to scrapbook, I have tons of pictures, and not a clue of what to choose. No vacations recently, the idea I had, Tony procrastinated getting my pictures upstairs for me to scan them in so that is out of the question. Maybe I'll just take some random photos with me and mess around since this is technically the first time for me of doing anything like this!!

1 more before I go...I'm STILL reading Breaking Dawn - the 4th novel of the Twilight Saga. I've had less than 100 pages to go for over 2 weeks now. I have been busier than normal and haven't had time to sit down to finish it. When I do find time, I want to make sure I have enough time to finish it for good!! Hopefully, that time will come this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment