Friday, September 5, 2008

A New Start...

This is my first blog...I found an interest in reading a friend of mines, so I decided to start one of my own to share in the chaos, comotion, and emotion that occurs in my day to day activities. I don't know that I'll use it as a daily journal, but it will give me something to do in my downtime and a place to vent my frustrations.

I've had a rough past couple of months. My builder went out of business without paying any of the contractors who actually built my house, which in turn are suing me for the money they are owed. I definitely found out that I am in the wrong occupation in the process of going through these lawsuits. My lawyer gets to charge for paperclips...who charges for paperclips???Is it more for a larger paperclip rather than a smaller one? What is this world coming too?!?

Aside from that, up until this past Tuesday, I've been unemployed. I started a new job on at a company called Financial Network Inc. So far so good...seems like a good place to put down some roots. I have also been working part time at a restaurant by my house trying to make some extra money, well actually to make ends meet while I was unemployed. Today is the first Friday night I've had off in a long time and I'm excited for some much needed playtime. The plan is to go out to Val & Kevin's and play some poker for $$, hopefully I win, which will just be the icing on the cake and a way to end one of the most normal weeks I've had in months.

The last few months, I've been in somewhat of a state of depression not knowing whats going to happen with my house, my job, my relationship with Tony due to my excessive drinking as he calls it. Honestly, I don't drink that much, but I was drinking during the week because that became my weekend when I was working every weekend. I'm looking forward to a fresh start, with a new job, and new attitude.

So this concludes my first blog...I need to save some stuff to post later on down the road.

1 comment: